Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Preparing for an radio interview

You hear all of the suggestions: make a list of bullet points, think up pithy qucik stories. memorize - no wait dont memorize, be serious, be yourself, no funny is best - no... the list goes on and on. I am scheduled for my first radio interview on Sunday.
Its funny that 'Im a little.... well, a little more that a little nervous - as I performed stand up and improv - but I am. Hopefully - the old skills will kick in.
My focus - is to enjoy myself, share what I know - and let the interviewer ask me questions that I will answer, sprinkled with humor.
Listen - and let me know how I do
The Week Starts Here    
Sunday, May 13
Time: 7:30 pm
Station: KPFA
Host: Veronica Faisant
Website: http://www.kpfa.org/home
Topic: Taking a risk and following a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment